Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Going Pro at the blog!

A Blog is an interesting thing, I have been viewing different blogs, to get a feel for how they are to be done and the styles and types are varied and numerous, since I don't really like the status feeds of Facebook and the ten seconds of fame for a witty post, or the momentary burst of anger, or the fact that something really profound is said and then lost down the feed like garbage in a disposer. But the fact that this actually is getting me back into the discipline of writing and can be rewarding, informative and lucrative is driving me to an inescapable conclusion, I will be a regular poster to this blog, and at least a couple more, yeah, I can think of other subjects to do the blogging thing. So look forward to more posts, and different subjects for fun and profit.


Building business's
Supporting Technology
Hiking with friends!
Yep, that's the plan! Haven't got names for them yet, but they will be coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment