Sunday, August 26, 2012

A Prayer!

This will be the first post in a long while, but this post is more like a prayer, than a story. Lord my God, Heavenly Father of all above, most Holy Lord, thank you for the breath in my mouth to speak, and my hands to write with, you Oh Lord are most high above all, Forgive me when I forget that I am mere dust and vapor, and why should you consider me! But for some reason in your thoughts and mind it was in you not only to make Adam, but to also redeem him and all his family, when we fell from the innocence and believed a lie that we could be like you! When you placed all of your wrath on your own Son, who bore our sins in his flesh for our redemption, rather than just removing man from your creation and starting over, you chose to love me first when I was incapable of true love, your mercy is overflowing, your compassion deep beyond comprehension. Lord when I forget my place, forgive me, and draw me gently Lord to repentance and cover my sin once more, Let me give Honor to my Redeemer Jesus and praise most high to the Father who showed his true nature to the sons of men through the life of his most precious son, I know my Redeemer lives, so I may come before you Lord. Show your mercy and compassion upon me that all may see how great your love is and how freely you give it to all who you draw unto you. Praise to the Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit. Only you are worthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment